We really don't have much news to post today. We did go and see Justin , he is doing very well. It looks like the rash he had is gone, now he just has a cold.
Our rep. called us this evening to let us know that the judge does like our documents, but that she would not give us a court date until she has consulted with another judge. So we are optimistic that we will have a court hearing on Friday. We also asked if the 10 days could be waived, and the judge says she doesn't have a problem with it, but the prosecutor will. So keep us in your prayers.
It is very encouraging to see how many people read the blog. Thanks so much for checking in on us and praying.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I pray that the prosecutors allows the waiver of the 10 days.
How's the stay been? I expect FULL details and suggestions when you can.
Enjoy your time,
Stephanie
The wait is torture. I remember from our expereince that the judge blamed the wait on the prosecutor and the prosecutor blamed it on the judge. I really think they are all feeling pressure from higher officials. I do hope that you get some good news. I just can't help but think -- don't they realize that you have 3 other children whose lives are being affected by this process too! You know I am thinking about you every day!
I love spades. I look forward to hearing that the court date went well.
Michele
Post a Comment