Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Peanut Butter

No adoption news today, we are still waiting for a document to be submitted to the judge.

But we did find peanut butter today. For those of you who are traveling to Krasnoyarsk soon, you can find the peanut butter in the same building as "Peppers". The grocery store is located on the bottom level in the Komodor Mall.

Otherwise, the weather today is very cold with some snow flurries. We are heading out to say farewell to three American families leaving for Moscow. Till next time....

2 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

Thanks for the peanut butter tip! I'm not familiar with the locations you mentioned but surely I can figure it out whenever I'm back there.

Praying that you will have successful court soon,

Heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

Stephanie and Dennis said...

Oh - That is VERY good to know, becasue I was thinking of just packing it next time we went.

I continue to pray that the documents come in quickly! If you need anything, you know I am here for you.

Stephanie