Wednesday, October 1, 2008

COURT DATE!!!!!

We have officially gotten our court date and travel dates today. Our court date is Oct. 14.
Here is a run down of itinerary:
Leave US on Oct 8
Arrive in Moscow on the 9th
Do Medicals on the 10th
Leave for Kraz on the 11th
Court on the 14th
Leave for Moscow on the 30
Leave for the USA on November 4th

So far we have applied for our visas
gotten flights to Russia
got flights for my mom(Pat) to here

Things to do:
Photo album
Hotel reservations
Blood work
Cash
Pack
Power of Attorney for my kids here

Please keep us in your prayers. I am so excited to be able to give you all good news!
Now a few personal notes:
Stephanie and Lori- we will be waiting for you all in Russia!
Kris and Joe-hope to see you in Kraz, I lost access to your blog.

3 comments:

Stephanie and Dennis said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!

I am so excited!!! I cried when I read you got your date. I am soooooo HAPPY for you.

I hope we get to see you there!
Stephanie

Kris said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. We are in Kras, arrived today. Medicals were easy. Hope to see you here.
Safe travel!
Kris

Heather Brandt said...

Congrats!

I follow your blog because we are waiting on our court date. We do not post our region on our site for privacy but we are the same...

God bless you as you travel soon!

Heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com