Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A rollercoaster week

Good news, we will get to keep our court date IF we get all the documents, except the KBI report, to them by the 25th. They will allow us to hand carry our KBI report to Russia. This is a BIG miracle for us. Thanks so much for your prayers.

I was able to find an MD to see the kids this Friday. My goal is to get all the documents apostilled right after the doctors appointment and in the mail to STL office. The sooner Russia gets them, the sooner we get travel dates.

Till next time.....

3 comments:

Carissa said...

it sounds like you're running around crazy! If you need any help with anything, just give us a call! We can run errands for you if you need us to.

Cindy said...

I'm glad to hear that things are coming together for you. I'm thinking that we may be travelling at the same time and see each other in Moscow at the end of the trip. I have a gut feeling I'll be going to court the first week in September. It would be great to cross paths!

Cindy

Wade and Amy Williams said...

HI!!! I've been searching for your blog since we met on our first trip in April! I can't believe it took me this long to find it! I also can't believe you were just in Washington Missouri-we're about 20 minutes from there in O'Fallon. Next time you come to visit family we'll have to try to meet! Now I'll go back and read your blog; from what I've read so far it looks like you'll have a court date very soon, and I'm so excited to be able to follow the rest of your story! Amy Williams adoptingsister.blogspot.com