Last week was really a tough week to get through. We went from having a court date one day and losing it the next. Overall, we are hanging in there. As far as we know, the documents that must be in the judges hands for a court date are on there way to Russia now. We have 2 documents that we are still trying to get here. One is from immigrations (which we have been waiting for, for 4 weeks now) and the KBI. We were told that we should get a new court date by the end of the week. I will update as soon as we know.
On a lighter note, my brother Tim and his wife Marcy, with their 2 girls, stopped by for a visit last week. We really enjoyed seeing them and having dinner together. Sure hope my cooking doesn't scare them off from visiting again. I really overcooked the broccoli. Sorry!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anything I can do, please let me know. As always, I am saying LOTS and LOTS of prayers!!!!!
Post a Comment