Wednesday, August 20, 2008
One day at a time
We are truly learning what it means to take things one day at a time. We received another call today from our rep in telling us Russia is asking for another document. We needed to do another Power of Attorney for our translator to submit our documents to court. Do you get the feeling that they are just making up documents for us to do? I have had to get so many documents apostilled this week that the ladies in the Secretary of State know me by name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this quote and I truly think it applies on your case -
Never think that God's delays are God's denials. Hold on; Hold fast; Hold Out. Patience is genius. (Comte de Buffon 1707-1788)
I soooooo know what you are going through and feel your pain. When I found out that my Petition to Court and Acknowledgement of Medical that I submitted the first week in May when they asked for them had actually been lost by Moscow and never made it to Vladivostok, and nobody bothered to look into it from St. Louis, I really had a breakdown. I would have been in Court long ago if it had not been for that. I'm hanging in there and I hope you are too. I completely understand! Maybe we'll cross travel paths in Moscow at this point. I'm thinking I might get to go around mid-September, possibly. God Bless.
Cindy
Post a Comment