Monday, August 11, 2008

Good News

We have received a pre-scheduled court date for Sept. 9th! No travel dates yet. Hope to get them next week.

Prayer request:
Pray that we are able to get our documents completed in time for court.
Russia is in war right now, please pray that that won't effect our adoption.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

This is great news! I'm happy for you. I'm hoping to hear my court date to go back to Vlad any day now too. My file was reviewed by the judge to set a date last week. I agree on the praying over the conflict going on with Russia and Georgia right now. We don't need any further strained relationships with the US and Russia while we're trying to bring our children home. Congratulations! Tonight would have been our next monthly CHI meeting and I already miss seeing everyone.

Cindy

Stephanie and Dennis said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sending LOTS and LOTS of prayers to you. I pray that this conflict does not hinder you picking up your angel.
Please keep me posted.

CONGRATS,
Stephanie