Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dentist Visit

Well, it was that time of year for our whole family to visit the Dentist. This time we had a new family member with us. So for the occasion we brought the camera to capture his first dentist visit. He actually did very well for them there. It did help a lot that there was a TV on the ceiling with cartoons on. I (Karey) didn't get to see him during his visit, instead I was having my teeth cleaned a couple of chairs down. So my lovely daughter Mandy went with him and took the pictures. It did take a little coaxing to get him to open his month, but once the lady demonstrated what she wanted him to do, he was good to go. The dentist stopped by at the end of his cleaning to see his month full. So the verdict was, my little Russian has 2 cavities. Now we are trying to debate where to go to get them filled. My dentist suggested a pediatric dentist or bringing in an anesthesiologist. Most likely we will go with the pediatric dentist.

Justin overall is doing much better. These last 2 days we have had small 10 min battles. I find out today that he loves to dance to music. It was a lot of fun watching Joel and Justin dancing together today. I will have to video tape it next time to show.

1 comment:

The Wilson's said...

Well, your dentist visit went much better than ours! I think Nicolas has about 7-8 cavities. We saw the dentist in the summer and could not get another appointment until January!