Now that we are back into the swing of things at home (or should I say on my own since my mom left yesterday), we have lots to do. I already miss my mom though. She kept my dishes and laundry clean. Plus, managed to get the kids to keep their rooms clean.
What is next? Paper work, we need to update several documents:
Financial report
Police report
mortgage report
Proof of residents
Employment letter
Wage report
The Police report will take the longest since we need to get fingerprinted and all. We will expect that to take 2-3 weeks to get back. If all goes very well, we hope to travel back to Russia in July. In Krasnoyarsk City they only do adoption court hearings on Tuesdays, and only 5 of them in a day. There are 16 adoption agencies in the city. That is why it takes so long to get a court date.
Please pray that we are able to get our paper work finished and get a court date for July. I have a sister due to have a baby in September and she wants my mom to be there and I really need to have her here for the month we will be gone to Russia. Till next time....
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment