We are doing very well getting our paperwork done. Yesterday I got 28 documents apostilled and mailed off to the Saint Louis office. Got an email from Rebecca (our case worker) saying that she is resigning. We now have Karen who called yesterday to check up on us. Looks like all is well. Our friends from the KC area finally got their call to go on their first trip.
We still have a few documents to finish, but we are waiting on other people to send them to us first.
Our church here is giving us a shower for Justin on June 8th. I will let the girls go to that one. Should be fun.
Joel and I rearranged his room to fit a toddler bed in it. Justin and Joel will share a room. It looks really good. The kids are and I having a hard time waiting. So we are doing our best to keep busy.
Thanks for your prayers.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I finally have a reason to go boy shopping! This will be fun! I can't wait for Justin to come home.
Post a Comment