Sorry to have not posted in a while. I had high hopes of posting a new family picture and news letter, but we had trouble getting our family photos done. We did manage to get them taken (Monday evening before Christmas), but we have not gotten them back yet. So those of you who are waiting on a Christmas card from us, well it may be a while longer.
Christmas went very well here at home. Geoff's parents were here, and Justin did very well. He didn't have a single meltdown till they were leaving our home. I have really enjoyed this Christmas break, having my older daughter here to help out with Justin and not having any school work or piano to worry about. I managed to squeeze in reading a few books.
I hope to post pictures soon, till then have a wonderful new year!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see all the new pictures. Dennis and I have been thinking so much about you and your family!!! Please email me pictures when you can.
I hope all is well!
Stephanie
Post a Comment