Monday, September 8, 2008
Finding Humor
Friday we received our last document (I-171), for which we have waited for seven weeks. Our celebration was short lived when we noticed my (Karey) maiden name was misspelled. So we called Nikki (rep in KC) for help. Today we received an email version of the "corrected" document. Needless to say, this one had even more errors. Geoff's name was misspelled along with our address. I laughed so hard at this! Thankfully, we were able to get a corrected document. Thanks so much for your prayers. Now we just wait for a court date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is God's way of getting it out of his system now - That way come court time it will be all smooth sailing (knocking on wood).
Good Luck,
Stephanie
You do have to laugh at the ridiculousness of it all, don't you? We do get yanked around with this process, I have to say, and I'm so done with it. I'm so glad we're both nearing the end now. I hope we get the chance to travel together on our way to our regions. Maybe we'll get some time sightseeing in Moscow. Best wishes.
Cindy
Post a Comment