Monday, April 7, 2008

Travel Dates

Just got our travel dates today. We leave for Russia on the 22nd. So we are counting down the days now. We got our visas, airfares and motel reservations all taken care of today. It has been a very exhausting day, but so much was done. Now we have to find time to get all the necessary shots.

I also have to work on getting the paper work together. Buy some toys and snacks for our soon to be son. We are still trying to decide on a name. Would like it to start with a J. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeremiah Hebrew appointed by God
Jesse Hebrew God's gift

I love researching names and found these with origin and meanings. I really liked them. God bless your family on this exciting adventure! love, katie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the idea Katie. Some of the family also likes Justin, but we don't know what that means yet.

phillips4jc said...

Not to miss the obvious, Jeffrey, which means God's Peace.