I took the kids shopping yesterday, and they each had a fun time picking out a gift for brother. Mandy picked out a small backhoe, and Joel chose a toy airplane and a Thomas the Train book. Melissa had a hard time deciding what to get (to many choices). So we will return there again Saturday.
We have a really crazy week this week. They all have SAT testing this week. So we need to be extra careful to get them to bed on time. Geoff and I had to hire a babysitter for our Monday night CHI meeting, just so the kids get to bed on time. Generally they come with us and meet other kids whose parents are adopting also.
Right now Geoff is checking out our different phone options for Russia. I will have to up date you on that latter. Till then .........
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment