Monday, June 30, 2008
Waiting
We don't have any news on our adoption process. We did learn that the lady that traveled with us has received her petition to court. Now she is waiting on her court date. From what I understand, when you finally get a "petition to court" it means the Ministry of Education in Moscow finally releases the child to be adopted and you can move on to request a court date. The good news is we do have all our documents done, although our medical ones will expire the middle of July (they are only good for 3 months). Please keep us in your prayers, waiting is very hard on all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I keep saying prayers for you - I know how hard the wait is. People who we travelled with have already gone back and had their court hearing. We just submitted our docs Thursday and now we WAIT!!!
Be patient, it will come when God warrants it so -
Stephanie & Dennis
Post a Comment